Thursday, December 29, 2011

ARTonNews: ONCE: a new musical

Photobucket
I wish I had managed to see once over Thanksgiving. It seemed like such a difficult leap to go from subdued, intense indie movie to a Broadway musical. But the production was so well-received that the Broadway run was confirmed even before the off-Broadway production opened. I've always loved the movie. I had never even heard of the movie, but my sister saw the DVD. As soon as she did, she called me & set up a movie date because she knew she had stumbled upon something awesome. She eventually used Falling Slowly as the song for the first dance with her husband.

The CHC Perspective: Chris Jones on once
once

1 comment:

  1. I'm dying. I so need to see this. I emailed elena about it b/c she loves once too. we must go

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...