Thursday, April 21, 2011

GoodBye GlassHouse Part I: Lookingglass

Hindsight makes current vision clearer,
so recent events qualify as inspiration for current blogposts to me.
I recently completed a Marketing Internship @
It was a great experience,
especially since Lookingglass was my
#1 Theatre of Interest
when I moved to Chicago last June.
Photobucket

The theatre resides in the Water Tower &
the administrative offices are in the Hancock Building.
As a new-comer to Chicago, this internship was also an A+ introduction to
Photobucket


My responsibilities included:
Photobucket

mailings, research, databases, e-blasts, etc.
Photobucket

meetings with only the best of views.
Photobucket

errends/base-touching to the ever prettiest theatre.
Photobucket

working at awesome events, like this one at the
Photobucket

And always saying good morning
to my handsome Hancock buddy boy.
Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...