Monday, January 21, 2013

TEN THOUSAND.

10000dlares-G
ART & Theatre has reached 10,000 views! 
I'd like to thank my mom, sister, & whoever else is out there reading. Now, let's celebrate by reminiscing with:
The 10-Top Most-Viewed Posts:


I am happy this post came in 1st [by a landslide!]
for the following reasons: the pictures took forever to make & 
I really loved this DVD [as was displayed by my justified RedBox charge]
Phantom was also the first show I saw on Broadway & my dad's favorite, 
so it holds a special place in my musical heart.

This one was a shocker! I love Side Show, but I thought I was alone [w/ my sister] in my opinion. 
The Amy/Isla casting choice was pretty genius, though [not that I can take credit~that was all my sister].

It was fun to write about my internship, so I'm glad this one was well-received. 
I started this blog after my internship @ Lookingglass ended, 
so it's only appropriate for Part 3 of the GlassHouse series to claim the bronze. 

Steppenwolf rules. We all know it.

This is a fun show that holds a wide appeal, so I'm not surprised this one made the cut. 
I'm also glad that the smart kids who read my blog have such excellent taste in the 80's sitcoms. 

Another surprising DreamCast winner. 
I would have thought other DreamCasts would have been more well-received due to popularity,
but you never know what the smart kids will gravitate towards.

This one totally deserves its' spot in the Top Ten. 
Mary Zimmerman's legendary piece of post-modern genius 
returned to it's original stage with Ms. Zimmerman herself serving as director. 
Obviously, the show ruled, so it made for some fun writing on my part. 

This musical which was based off a mediocre & strangely iconic movie 
just happened to premiere in strange & sad timing. 

everyone loves les mis & everyone loves movies
I thought the review of the movie would hold more appeal than the trailer post, but whatevs.

As I said in #4, Steppenwolf rules. We all know it.


P.S. Sign up to follow A.R.T. & Theatre on the left sidebar!
thank you for reading!!!

1 comment:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...